The Mill Creek Chamber of Commerce Is Proud To Support Scholastic Achievement In Our Community!
Since its very beginnings, the Chamber has been committed to encouraging and assisting local high school students in their pursuit of higher learning in Business or a field in which they would like to pursue a career in business. The Chamber is offering four scholarships of $2000 each to graduating seniors. All are open to students who are goal-oriented toward business, regardless of their actual majors.
Information Sheet: Printable Version
Applications are open for the current school year and are due
no later than Thursday May 8, 2020.
- live in Mill Creek and/or attend school at either Cascade High School, Jackson High School, or Archbishop Murphy, and be a senior in good standing at the time of application.
- be accepted to attend a full-time accredited College, University or Fine Arts School.
- be planning an academic course of study in the field of their choice, but plan to pursue a career in business.
- submit ALL of the following materials under “How To Apply” together to the Scholarship Committee by May 8th (DEADLINE):
How to apply
- Typed application form (Printable Scholarship Application)
- Two letters of reference and recommendation from teachers, advisors, and/or local business people (cannot be a relative).
- Copy of the letter of acceptance from the institution they plan to attend.
- Typed Essay (less than 200 words about their academic and career plans).
Monthly Lunch & Learn Speaker: Gary Hauff, Director, Business Development & Small Business Programs, Economic Alliance of Snohomish CountyApril 21 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- April 22 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- April 30 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- May 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- May 25 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am