There are clients, prospects, and partners out there that need your business but how do you connect with them? Non-targeted advertising and just hoping someone will walk in the door are not effective. What is effective is joining a prestigious local business group full of fellow business members. Some of those members are the same people you want to talk with. Still others know the people you want to talk with. Joining the Chamber connects you with this valuable business network active in the same community that is the heart of your business operations.
There are many things going on in our community and ample opportunities to get involved. Getting involved is a wonderful way to not only help raise your business’ profile, but also to give back and be a bigger part of the Mill Creek community.
Your business can only be great if people know about it. Mill Creek Chamber Membership provides several advertising opportunities on the Chamber’s website, mailing list, and other avenues. Joining and getting involved in the Chamber also allows you the opportunity to get the word directly out about your business at various functions and events. That is not only through our immediate membership, but also across the larger Mill Creek community.
At the end of the day we all want to grow our business. At its heart, membership in the Chamber generates exposure and increased word-of-mouth about your business. For many businesses in our community that means more feet-in-the door and contacts to improve your bottom line.
Join our Chamber today!
● Listed in Mill Creek Directory as Chamber Member
● Listed as “Member” on website
● Right to vote and be elected to the Board of Directors
● May bring employees to any Chamber function at member price
In addition to General Member Benefits, Community Membership includes:
● Listed as “Community Member” on website
● You may choose from ONE of our event options to be a featured member, such as our Monthly Luncheon, After-Hours Event, Morning Coffee or any prearranged event.
● Wall framed Membership displayed
● Scheduled 5-minute presentation about your company
● Marketing material on our display tables
● Grand Opening / Ribbon Cutting
In addition to Community Member Benefits, Visionary Membership includes:
● Listed as “Visionary Member” on website
● Company banner displayed at Mill Creek Festival
● Company marketing material for new member welcome folders
● Newsletter Marketing
● FREE website ad (size 400 x 400 pixels) with link to company website
Please use the form below to register and pay online.
Please note: If you are an interested citizen that would like to be a member of the Mill Creek Chamber of Commerce, you may join at the Chamber Member rate, however individuals will not be listed in the business directory.
Monthly Lunch & Learn Speaker: Gary Hauff, Director, Business Development & Small Business Programs, Economic Alliance of Snohomish CountyApril 21 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- April 22 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- April 30 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- May 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- May 25 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am