The Mill Creek Chamber of Commerce is pleased to organize the annual Mill Creek Festival on Saturday July 11th and Sunday July 12th, 2020 which welcomes upwards of 20,000 people to the Mill Creek community one weekend each summer.
Saturday, July 11: 11am to 6pm (Shuttle Hours: 7am to 8pm)
Sunday, July 12: 11am to 5pm (Beer Garden open until 6pm) (Shuttle Hours: 10am to 7pm)
• Main Stage Live Entertainment Featuring the NW’s Best Bands
• Microbrew & Local Wine Garden • Kid’s Area & Community Stage
• Comedy Corner • Pet Plaza & Pet Entertainment
• Over 50 Quality Artists with One-of-a-Kind, Hand Crafted Pieces & Products
• Commercial Booths & More! (Commercial Booth Applications will be available in May)
2020 Mill Creek Festival Chair
Click on any of the logos below to link directly with our generous sponsors!
Monthly Lunch & Learn Speaker: Gary Hauff, Director, Business Development & Small Business Programs, Economic Alliance of Snohomish CountyApril 21 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- April 22 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- April 30 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- May 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- May 25 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am