Do You Like Connecting People?
The networking committee strives to connect local business entrepreneurs with each other and the local community. The committee is responsible for planning networking events, the summer BBQ for the Mill Creek city officials, and the annual Christmas Party.
If you want to have fun, then this committee is for you!
The network committee will meet the last Friday of every month from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm at Boston’s Restaurant in the Mill Creek Town Center. Interested in joining the network committee? We would love your input! Please contact Heidi Butz at 425-489-2569 for more information.
Committee Chair: Heidi Butz – Heidi’s Place Custom Framing
- Loretta Wells – Colwell Banker Danforth
- Stefanie McQuery – First Financial Northwest Bank
- Maureen Wilson – RE/MAX Real Estate
- Dennis Williams – Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa
- Jeff Ritter – Mill Creek Chamber
Monthly Lunch & Learn Speaker: Gary Hauff, Director, Business Development & Small Business Programs, Economic Alliance of Snohomish CountyApril 21 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- April 22 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- April 30 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- May 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- May 25 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am