Arena Sports has been serving the Seattle area for 20+ years. We have grown from just on modest location in SODO, to adding three more locations in Redmond, Issaquah, and Magnuson Park. We are proud to announce the addition of a fifth location in Mill Creek, fully open mid-December. The 98,000 square-foot facility will feature the company’s signature year-round indoor soccer leagues and programming, as well as a full-service family entertainment center. With endless fun and activities, Arena Sports is the place for kids, adults, and most importantly families! The facility is a premier sports, party and event destination. That includes a full-service family entertainment center with attractions for all ages. The below activities are available:
- Bowling – Beginners and pros and kids and adults!
- Arcade & Redemption Games – More than 80 video arcade and redemption games with a mix of exciting simulator games and timeless classics.
- Laser Tag – The ultimate laser adventure combines hide and seek, tag, and capture the flag.
- Rock Climbing – Reach new heights by climbing the two-story climbing wall.
- Inflatable FunZone – Kids ages 18 months to 12 years have a blast running, jumping and sliding their way to fun.
- Dining – Pizzas, fresh tossed salads, chef-inspired nibbles and sweet treats are available.
There are also birthday party packages for kids and teens with a variety of options available.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Snohomish County is a non-profit organization providing young people ages 5-18 with a safe and positive place to spend their time before and after school and during the summer. Clubs are strategically located in neighborhoods and are accessible to all kids. Since 1946, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Snohomish County has been helping kids from tough neighborhoods stay out of trouble, stay in school and succeed in life.
To inspire, nurture, and strengthen culturally vibrant communities through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
The Story of The Learning Experience®
For more than 30 years, the founders of The Learning Experience®, the Weissman family, have been positively impacting the lives of children by developing and implementing ground-breaking care and early education programs throughout the country. Starting in 1980 with a single location in Boca Raton, FL, the unique and proprietary programs that the Weissmans developed quickly caught on and expansion soon followed.
The foundation of The Learning Experience® was built on three key educational and care principles: cognitive, physical, and social; or as we say at TLE®, “learn, play, and grow!”