Arena Sports has been serving the Seattle area for 20+ years. We have grown from just on modest location in SODO, to adding three more locations in Redmond, Issaquah, and Magnuson Park. We are proud to announce the addition of a fifth location in Mill Creek, fully open mid-December. The 98,000 square-foot facility will feature the company’s signature year-round indoor soccer leagues and programming, as well as a full-service family entertainment center. With endless fun and activities, Arena Sports is the place for kids, adults, and most importantly families! The facility is a premier sports, party and event destination. That includes a full-service family entertainment center with attractions for all ages. The below activities are available:
- Bowling – Beginners and pros and kids and adults!
- Arcade & Redemption Games – More than 80 video arcade and redemption games with a mix of exciting simulator games and timeless classics.
- Laser Tag – The ultimate laser adventure combines hide and seek, tag, and capture the flag.
- Rock Climbing – Reach new heights by climbing the two-story climbing wall.
- Inflatable FunZone – Kids ages 18 months to 12 years have a blast running, jumping and sliding their way to fun.
- Dining – Pizzas, fresh tossed salads, chef-inspired nibbles and sweet treats are available.
There are also birthday party packages for kids and teens with a variety of options available.
To inspire, nurture, and strengthen culturally vibrant communities through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
The Story of The Learning Experience®
For more than 30 years, the founders of The Learning Experience®, the Weissman family, have been positively impacting the lives of children by developing and implementing ground-breaking care and early education programs throughout the country. Starting in 1980 with a single location in Boca Raton, FL, the unique and proprietary programs that the Weissmans developed quickly caught on and expansion soon followed.
The foundation of The Learning Experience® was built on three key educational and care principles: cognitive, physical, and social; or as we say at TLE®, “learn, play, and grow!”