Arena Sports has been serving the Seattle area for 20+ years. We have grown from just on modest location in SODO, to adding three more locations in Redmond, Issaquah, and Magnuson Park. We are proud to announce the addition of a fifth location in Mill Creek, fully open mid-December. The 98,000 square-foot facility will feature the company’s signature year-round indoor soccer leagues and programming, as well as a full-service family entertainment center. With endless fun and activities, Arena Sports is the place for kids, adults, and most importantly families! The facility is a premier sports, party and event destination. That includes a full-service family entertainment center with attractions for all ages. The below activities are available:
- Bowling – Beginners and pros and kids and adults!
- Arcade & Redemption Games – More than 80 video arcade and redemption games with a mix of exciting simulator games and timeless classics.
- Laser Tag – The ultimate laser adventure combines hide and seek, tag, and capture the flag.
- Rock Climbing – Reach new heights by climbing the two-story climbing wall.
- Inflatable FunZone – Kids ages 18 months to 12 years have a blast running, jumping and sliding their way to fun.
- Dining – Pizzas, fresh tossed salads, chef-inspired nibbles and sweet treats are available.
There are also birthday party packages for kids and teens with a variety of options available.
Club Pilates Mill Creek Plaza is a boutique Pilates studio specializing in reformer fusion classes for anyone, at any age or fitness level. Pure to Joseph Pilates’ original Reformer-based Contrology Method, but modernized with group practice and expanded state-of-the-art equipment, Club Pilates offers high-quality, life-changing training at a surprisingly affordable price.
Snohomish County’s largest full- service Athletic Club, featuring indoor and outdoor tennis courts, swimming pools, 3 group exercise studios, free-weight room, cardio & strength training equipment, Hot Yoga studio, Kids Club, preschool, and full gymnasium. We offer personal training, nutritional counseling, massage, and programs for all ages.
To inspire, nurture, and strengthen culturally vibrant communities through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
We strive to create a workout environment where everyone feels accepted and respected. That’s why at Planet Fitness Mill Creek, WA we take care to make sure our club is clean and welcoming, our staff is friendly, and our certified trainers are ready to help. Whether you’re a first-time gym user or a fitness veteran, you’ll always have a home in our Judgement Free Zone™.