Arena Sports has been serving the Seattle area for 20+ years. We have grown from just on modest location in SODO, to adding three more locations in Redmond, Issaquah, and Magnuson Park. We are proud to announce the addition of a fifth location in Mill Creek, fully open mid-December. The 98,000 square-foot facility will feature the company’s signature year-round indoor soccer leagues and programming, as well as a full-service family entertainment center. With endless fun and activities, Arena Sports is the place for kids, adults, and most importantly families! The facility is a premier sports, party and event destination. That includes a full-service family entertainment center with attractions for all ages. The below activities are available:
- Bowling – Beginners and pros and kids and adults!
- Arcade & Redemption Games – More than 80 video arcade and redemption games with a mix of exciting simulator games and timeless classics.
- Laser Tag – The ultimate laser adventure combines hide and seek, tag, and capture the flag.
- Rock Climbing – Reach new heights by climbing the two-story climbing wall.
- Inflatable FunZone – Kids ages 18 months to 12 years have a blast running, jumping and sliding their way to fun.
- Dining – Pizzas, fresh tossed salads, chef-inspired nibbles and sweet treats are available.
There are also birthday party packages for kids and teens with a variety of options available.
Have you ever had one of those experiences where you watch your favorite speaker, event presenter or entertainer and think to yourself, “I wish I could do that?” Well guess what, you can! LAF Tech, which stands for “Learn About Funny,” exists to show you how.
If you aren’t leveraging humor in a powerful and effective way during any form of speaking engagement you’re faced with each day, you need us.
LAF Tech isn’t just for business owners or entrepreneurs, it’s applicable to any person who wants to become a better communicator by being heard, and most important – remembered.
Our Mission is a simple one: Funny is hard, and we’ve cracked the code to help make our Six Methods of Humor™ accessible to everyone who wants to become a better, funnier and more memorable speaker or presenter.