About Economic Alliance Snohomish County
Economic Alliance Snohomish County is a non-profit serving as a combined economic development organization and countywide chamber of commerce. We bring together private-public partners to create a unified voice for Snohomish County.
We are committed to growing and nurturing a vital regional economy that is globally competitive. We achieve this by expanding partnerships, developing key resources and building the infrastructure systems creating local and regional employment centers.
Chamber of Commerce + Economic Development
In 2011, the Economic Development Council of Snohomish County, the Everett Chamber of Commerce, and the South Snohomish County Chamber of Commerce merged to create Economic Alliance Snohomish County. These three organizations wanted to strengthen efforts to create economic vitality for Snohomish County. As a chamber of commerce, we provide networking events, offer business resources and organize high level signature events that convene the county’s leadership for key updates and high-level conversations.
Economic Alliance Snohomish County is a catalyst for economic vitality resulting in stronger communities, increased job creation, expanded educational opportunities, and improved infrastructure.
Snohomish County is globally connected, uniquely local and recognized as the place to be.
- Connect Businesses to Programs
- Convene Businesses Around Issues
- Certificates of Origin
- More Services
Quail Park of Lynnwood is the premier senior living and memory care community in Lynnwood, Washington.
Quail Park’s spacious and professionally equipped apartments allow you to prepare gourmet meals or simply relax and read a classic novel. Thoughtfully appointed personal spaces are filled with so much warmth that you may be tempted to stay in, but the choice is always yours. Perhaps you might like to take in a movie at our Cinema, a cooking class with our Life Enhancement Team, or just enjoy a Signature Dining Experience™ with a quick bowl of soup in our beautiful Rainier Dining Room.
The Rotary Club of Mill Creek was formed over 30 years ago and today consists of over fifty members. The club is part Rotary International, an organization of more than 1.2 million men and women united worldwide, to provide humanitarian service, to encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and to build goodwill and peace throughout the world.
The Rotary Club of Mill Creek’s members (called Rotarians) have one thing in common, a desire to perform service and give back to the local and worldwide community. Some of our more recent club projects include:
- Awarding annual scholarships to graduating seniors from Archbishop Murphy and Jackson high schools and Sno-Isle Tech
- Delivering thousands of wheelchairs, through the Wheelchair Foundation, to Guatemala, Chile, Armenia, Panama, Honduras, and El Salvador
- Providing vitamins and medical supplies to clinics in Guatemala for women of child-bearing age
- Acquiring vans for Mill Creek Senior Center, Mill Creek Food Bank and Cocoon House
- Supporting ongoing audiology projects for children in Guatemala
- Providing scoreboards for Archbishop Murphy High School and Mill Creek’s Freedom Field
- Outfitting computers for the Mill Creek Senior Center
- Helping sponsor “Challenge Day” at Jackson High School
- Bringing clean water and improved sanitation to four remote villages in Guatemala
- Conducting food and shoe drives
- And, much more!
Members meet every Wednesday at lunch at the Mill Creek Country Club to listen to great speakers, recognize local scholars and organizations, discuss projects, and to socialize. Join us at a future meeting to find out more. See www.millcreekrotary.org